Thursday, October 31, 2013

Sustaining Human Continuance

My time thinking, and I've had a lot of reflection, I see some things clearly, and others not so much. But what I do see clearly, I realize that individual lives have meaning, but these meanings pale in comparison to the greater scheme. The personal trials and tribulations - in the flow of time, are but ripples in time. What matters is the continuance of humanity. We are a unique species. We are important to the universe. For what reason or rhyme, fate and destiny will tell. But important we are. I believe this. The next 50 years are critical to our survival. We may not make it. Take action.

"Humans: For first we use machines, then we wear machines, then we become machines.
  Machines: First we serve humans, then we augment humans, then we are humans."
We march together towards Human 2.0


Kim William Gordon

LinkedIn
Facebook
www.bitnus.com 
www.kimwilliamgordon.com


No comments: